This is the tour page for Shadows of Asphodel by Karen Kincy. The tour runs December 2-13 and there is a tour wide giveaway for a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Shadows of Asphodel is an adult (or new adult) dieselpunk romance for ages 17+. There is steam (er, sex) so be aware of that. The book has 350 pages and is available in ebook formats worldwide. The book first released September 13th, 2013 and is the first in a series.
- Bookhounds – Review
- Gin’s Book Notes – Review
- Nick’s Book Blog – Review
- Book Munchies – Review
- Tower of Babel – Review & Author Interview
- The Nocturnal Library – Review
- Madsteampunkery & Book Reviews – Teaser
- Candace’s Book Blog – Guest Post
- Supernatural Snark – Character Interview
- Gin’s Book Notes – Interview
- The Temporary Escape – Review
- Joyous Reads – Guest Post
- Brooke Blogs – Top Ten
- Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf – Interview & Review
- Ja čitam, a ti? – Review
- Bookitty Blog – Excerpt
- Stephanie Parent Reader and Writer – Review
- My Guilty Obsession – Review
- Scentfragrance – Review
- Whimsical Nature – Review
- Novel Novice – Review
- Buried in Books – Review
- Books in the Spotlight – Review & Top Ten
- Bookworm 1858 – Review
- Novel Novice – Guest Post
- Meredith and Jennifer’s Musings – Review
- Bibliophilia, Please – Review
- Amethyst Daydreams – Review
- Madsteampunkery and Book Reviews – Review
- Books With Bite – Review
- Book Briefs – Review
- Book-Marks the Spot – Review
- Books -n – Kisses – Review & Top Ten
- Rainy Day Ramblings – Review
- Dalene’s Book Reviews – Interview
- Leeanna.me – Review
Celestial Reviews – Review
- Offbeat Vagabond – Top Ten
About Shadows of Asphodel:
When Ardis discovers a man bleeding to death on the battlefield, she knows she has to walk away.
1913. In her work as a mercenary for Austria-Hungary, Ardis has killed many men without hesitation. One more man shouldn’t matter, even if he manages to be a charming bastard while he stands dying in the snow.But when he raises the dead to fight for him, she realizes she must save his life.If a necromancer like Wendel dies, he will return as a monster—or so the rumors say. Ardis decides to play it safe and rescues him. What she doesn’t expect is Wendel falling to one knee and swearing fealty. Ardis never asked for the undying loyalty of a necromancer, but it’s too late now.
Ardis and Wendel forge an uneasy alliance underscored with sexual tension. Together, they confront rebels, assassins, and a conspiracy involving a military secret: robotically-enhanced soldiers for a world on the brink of war. But as Ardis starts to fall for Wendel, she realizes the scars from his past run more deeply than she ever imagined. Can Ardis stop Wendel before his thirst for revenge destroys him and everyone else around him?
About the Author:
Karen Kincy (Redmond, Washington) can be found lurking in her writing cave, though sunshine will lure her
outside. When not writing, she stays busy gardening, tinkering with aquariums, or running just one more mile. Karen has a BA in Linguistics and Literature from The Evergreen State College.