This fabulous event is hosted by ME Candace Book Blog, Natalia @ Dazzling Reads, The Page Turners, Mary @ The Book Swarm and The Bewitched Bookworms.
This is the final week! And today’s questions are brought to you from The Book Swarm.
- July 24 – Intro Post for the Read-A-Long – Linky for Participation!Go HERE if you haven’t signed up and to find out all the rules for participation as well as the prize list.
July 31 – Bewitched Bookworms Pages 7-84 ends with a Noah Chapter Aug 7th – The Page Turners Pages 85 – 162 – ends with a Noah Chapter Aug 14th – Candace Book Blog Pages 163 – 239 – ends with a Noah Chapter Aug 21th – Dazzling Reads Pages 240 – 316 – ends with a Echo chapter
- Aug 28th – The Book Swarm Pages 317 – 392
Don’t forget to join us on Twitter tonight at 9pm EST (or 8pm CST or whatever that equates to in YOUR timezone *wink*)! Katie will be there to answer your questions, squee with you over how swoon-worthy Echo and Noah are and maybe torment us with cryptic hints for what’s to come and commiserate with how long we’ll have to wait to hear Beth’s story. Just follow the hashtag, #PTLChat, and join in with Katie in a fun hour of discussing all things Pushing The Limits!!
1. By finally returning to her art, Echo is working through her issues and taking control of her life. While she’s not ever going to return to her previous “normal”, she uses her art as a way to work her way to a place where she’s more comfortable with herself. How do you deal with the issues and stresses of your life?
Reading and blogging. Though sometimes blogging can cause stress too and I guess that’s when I go read again. I also love to just sit out in the woods. I don’t do it real often cause we live in town, but when I do I realize all over again how relaxing it is.
2. Once Noah gives his brothers and their soon-to-be adoptive parents a happy ending, he decides to get his own by winning Echo back. Why does he think stealing her file is the best way to do it? Any other (better) suggestions for the poor boy?
I didn’t really understand this part and why he thought it was the thing to do. I feel like I should understand though. I guess he did it because he had his happy ending (sort of) and feels he needs to do something for her. I wish he had just gone to her instead though.
3. Echo finally uncovers the terrible truth of what her mother did to her. Now that we know the truth, do you think Echo’s father did the right thing by covering up the incident and keeping it from her? How do you think he should have handled it?
NO! He should have told her his part in it. She would have reacted much better if he had.
4. Mrs. Collins plays an integral role in helping Echo and Noah find a new normal and happiness in their lives. Tell us about someone in your life who helped you, someone who changed your life, was there for you, or offered help/comfort when you most needed it (or when you didn’t know you needed it).
When I was a new adult and newly moved out of my parents house I got involved with a guy who wasn’t at all good for me. I was with him for a few years but for about 9 months of that time, toward the end of it, I found a friend who really helped me. I worked at a gas station and he came in every day and just sat and talked with me while I worked. Because the guy I was with had found a way to ruin all my friendships and relationship with my family I didn’t really have anyone I talked with and this guy was really there for me. In the end he helped me get away from the guy I was with and I’ll be forever thankful for that. He ended up dying in a car accident shortly after I left but I’ll never forget him. He had a very strong impact in my life and I honestly think I would likely be dead if he hadn’t saved me from several bad situations. He never judged me, he just stood by my side when I needed him.
5. Another major truth is revealed when Echo’s father finally opens up to his daughter and tells her about her mother and how his relationship with Ashley evolved. Knowing this, how do you feel about Ashley now? And what did you think when you learned the name of the baby?
I feel kind of bad for her. I mean she doesn’t really grasp things too well, but I think she means well.
6. Echo and Noah ride off into the sunset together. *happy sigh* If you had the chance, who would you ride off with and where would you go?
I’d ride off into the sunset with my husband of course! We’ve talked about when we retire and maybe traveling the US staying where we want for however long we wish. Of course I want to visit countries all over the world so maybe we can travel all over Europe for a few years too. Danny, we’re coming to visit you!
Thanks for subscribing!