The wonderful ladies over at Book Soulmates, Vanessa and Isalys, have decided to challenge themselves so they can make a dent in their TBR piles! Well, surprise, surprise, I need to jump on this challenge in a BAD way! I have books coming out of my ears!
I'll have a few review books coming in, but I won't list those because you never know when that'll actually be. Once they do come in I'll likely add them so I can have the satisfaction of crossing them off.
I'll organize by Review books (that I already have), YA, and adult.
Review books(links to amazon):
1. Seers of Light, by Jennifer LeLucy (reading)
2. The Mediator by Jennifer Phillips (this one isn't sold on amazon, only on her site)
3. Minder (A Ganzfield Novel) (Volume 1) by Kate Kaynak
4. Manifest (Kimani Tru) by Artist Arthur
A few of the Young Adult I have:
5. Sea by Heidi R. Kling (reading)
6. Incarceron (Incarceron, Book 1) by Catherine Fisher
7. Illyria by Elizabeth Hand
8. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
9. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
10. Shadowland (The Mediator, Book 1) by Meg Cabot
11. Evermore: The Immortals by Alyson Noel
12. Blue Moon: The Immortals by Alyson Noel
13. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
14. Perchance to Dream: Theatre Illuminata #2 by Lisa Mantchev
15. Gone (Wake Series, Book 3) (Wake Trilogy) by Lisa McMann (saving this for the Read a Thon)
16. Far from You by Lisa Schroeder (saving for Read a Thon)
17. The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Trilogy (Hardback)) by James Dashner
18. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
19. Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, Book 1) by Melissa De La Cruz (I read this ages ago but I think I'll have to reread it before reading the rest.)
20. Masquerade (Blue Bloods, Book 2)
21. Revelations (Blue Bloods, Book 3)
22. Mississippi Jack: Being an Account of the Further Waterborne Adventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman, Fine Lady, and Lily of the West (Bloody Jack Adventures) by Louis A. Meyer
23. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Adult series that I want to work on a bit:
24. A Stroke of Midnight (Meredith Gentry, Book 4) by Laurell K. Hamilton
25. Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 6) by JR Ward
26. The Star Witch (Fyne Witches, Book 3) by Linda Winstead Jones
27. Darkling (Sisters of the Moon, Book 3) by Yasmine Galenorn
28. Shopaholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella
29. The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) by Laurell K. Hamilton
30. White Witch, Black Curse (The Hollows, Book 7) by Kim Harrison
31. Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherworld, Book 3) by Kelley Armstrong
32. Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate) by Gail Carriger
33. The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Heiber
A few of the series I desperately want to start and own at least the first book:
34. Moon Called (Mercy Thompson) by Patricia Briggs
35. Storm Front (The Dresden Files, Book 1)by Jim Butcher
36. Carpe Demon: Adventures of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom by Julie Kenner
37. A Girl's Guide to Vampires by Katie Macalister
38. You Slay Me (Aisling Grey, Guardian, Book 1) by Katie Macalister
If I were to stick by this list and not read anything else I would definitely get through it before the end of the year. But I have more review books coming and I'm sure I'll end up with others that I just can't live without, so this list will grow. And this is a narrowed down list! I took off quite a few and with some I only put the first or next in the series, but in reality I may be ready to move onto the next one in that series immediately. I hope that I can get through this list by the end of the year, or at least make a HUGE dent in it.
It feels wonderful to actually make a list, and my plan is to alternate adult and YA, since YA is generally a much faster read. But I read by mood so I may not stick by it exactly.
You want to challenge yourself? Go for it! Give credit to Book Soulmates though, and be sure to check out their lists (Isalys), and Vanessa.